Admission to The Academy of Mount St. Ursula is determined in part by the results of the TACHS exam administered Friday, November 3rd, 2017.
Registration Opens: August 21, 2017
Registration Closes: October 16, 2017 05:00 PM EST
To register or for more information please call TACHS at 866-618-2247
- Register for exam via TACHSINFO.com or by calling 1-866-618-2247.
- Complete and submit Eligibility Form for Students Needing Extended Testing Time, if applicable.
- Receive Admit Card confirming test site. AMSU is a test site!
- Attend High School Information Fair and AMSU’s Open House Saturday, Oct. 21st and have a great time!
- Have your school complete and submit Applicant Record.
- Write AMSU’s TACHS code (#217) as one of your choices on the Admit Card before the day of testing. Parents must sign card.
- Take practice test in back of Student Handbook.
- Bring Admit Card to test site on day of test.
- Receive High School Admission Notice(s) mid-January.