Dream | Act | Think | Lead | Connect
Ready for an inspiring, life-changing, and unforgettable summer experience?
Then read on to learn more about Girls’ Leadership Worldwide (GLW)—the ten-day transformational program that empowers high-school girls to make a difference in their own lives, communities, and the world! Using Eleanor Roosevelt’s life and legacy as a model, the program brings girls diverse in culture and geography together and transforms them into principled and socially conscious leaders. Participants stay together at a nearby college and experience interactive workshops, inspiring speakers, and field trips to New York City all while building supportive and lasting relationships with mentors and peers.
GIRLS’ LEADERSHIP WORLDWIDE WILL HELP YOU…
- EXPLORE your hopes and dreams
- FIND your voice and learn how to use it
- CONNECT with girls from all over the world in a supportive, judgment free zone
- BUILD self-confidence and develop a positive self-image
- PARTICIPATE in a program that enables you to address issues and concerns Important to you
- LEARN skills to help you reach your personal goals and realize your dreams
- DEVELOP strong relationships with girls and women from around the world
Sessions begin July 2017
- Session I: July 7 – July 16
- Session II: July 21 – July 30